Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Catch-Up (not to be confused with Ketchup) Seat

Yes, yes yes. My bad.
According to this blog, I am still in Wyoming-- When in fact, I have been to 3 different states, 3 different time zones, and 3 different climates since my last post.  Oops!!  Time has been FLYING with work being so crazy!  Not too many interesting characters-- but let me try to catch up a little bit.

August 20th, Wyoming to Ohio
Just like flying to Wyoming, I got to take my own personal little plane on the way to a bigger airport, to connect for a bigger airport.  Yep-- real descriptive.
I don't remember too much.  Just the two Jersey girls on my baby flight.  Big sun glasses, velvet jump suites two sizes too small, iPhones, and talking slow.  I was annoyed, seeing as it was before 1pm.  But it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.  I flew on time, caught my connecting flight, and made it to Detroit right on time.  Things seem rather boring when they work out correctly!

This time, however, I had more travel in a car for an hour and a half after my day of flying.  That was pretty interesting, and definitely a new experience trying to stay "on" after such a long day.  But the women that greeted me and were a part of the chapter were super great, and listened to things like Tarzan during the car ride-- Definite success. 


August 26th, Ohio to New Mexico
Another 2 hour car ride before even starting my air travel for the day.  It was a morning after the first recruitment night, so lets just say a lot of sleep didn't go into that wonderful day.  Again, I don't remember much from that day, because things must have been going "right," and plus I was a walking sleepless zombie.  The only two things I recall from that travel day are from a text and a tweet.  I had man friend call me at 7am to make sure I was awake to leave that morning, and lets just say I had a text that said, "Let's just say I'm glad I got to see the "morning" you early on in our relationship." (that shows how well THAT conversation must have went.......) And then I tweeted that morning from my real person account that said, "Please keep the music turned up.  I don't need to talk."  Oops... I must have been pleasant!  Again, travel must have went fine, because I ended up in New Mexico without a bad taste in my mouth to American Airlines!!!

New Mexico was beautiful!  But hott...... Since that travel day was only about 6 5 days ago.. maybe I can write a REAL aisle seat blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment