Friday, October 14, 2011

Boring Seats

Yes yes, I know.  Sucks to suck.  After my last visit you read about, Connecticut, I have been to University of Michigan, Western Michigan, home, Oklahoma University, MU Homecoming, and Headquarters.  But come on.. you cant really blame me.  Blame the BORING people that have been chosen to sick next to me!

But RIGHT NOW, I am taking a vow to keep up on this.  Ill be all up in this blog's grill.  Okay?  Perfect. 

Now.. I don't want to waste time trying to think of my Michigan travels and things like that, because I would probably be lying about people in order to be funny.  So.. Let's just start from my Oklahoma to Bloomington travels, as THIS is what inspired me to start up my blog again.  Because the people I get sat next to...... are NOT real......

October 7th 630am.  Flight from Oklahoma City to Atlanta
Now.. don't get too excited.  This particular flight is not the one that inspired me.  (spoiler alert, its the next one leaving from Atlanta).  For this flight I had to wake up at 4am and was a walking zombie.  Seriously.. I go to my window seat with a nice lady next to me, and I don't even remember taking off. I passed out before the flight instructions.

When we landed, I looked at her and said (of COURSE I have to make things awkward.  Why couldn't I have just smiled and gotten off the plane?  No.. Ashley has to try and make friends.) "Haha.. sorry I wasn't very much of an entertaining flight partner."  Basically I was insinuating that her signing up for this flight, and most importantly a seat next to me makes us life long "flight partners."  WHO am I!  I bet she is blogging about me right now.  She laughed and said she understood... blah blah blah.. I had to tell her I worked for a sorority, so like usual... she was over it.

Boring, but believe you, you're going to want to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment